SUBSCRIBE to MBP RSS Feed | Get latest updates & offers special for MBP readers only!
Just a simple contest to support UNICEF Malaysia’s Stop Child Abuse Campaign.
1 x UNICEF’s Stop Child Abuse T-SHIRT to minimum 3 or more lucky winners (worth RM40+ each - depend on stock availability and budget). If stock not available we will replace with cash or other equivalent – tshirt is fully sponsored by MBP
3 x Shopping Voucher worth RM40 each sponsored by Little Mama’s Love Baby Boutique. We have some new items in store at very affordable prices!!
HOW TO JOIN
- Spread the UNICEF’s Stop Child Abuse Campaign in your BLOG. Just create a special entry about Stop Child Abuse Campaign and encourage your readers to get onboard.
- Put this banner in the entry and blog sidebar (link to the campaign).
- Put link to UNICEF’s Stop Child Abuse Campaign in your entry as well.
- Tell us your choice of t-shirt’s size (mention t-shirt type Men or Women).
- Leave your blog’s entry Permalink in the comment here.
Terms & Condition
- Contest open to Malaysian bloggers only.
- Contest end on 10th December 2010.
- Entry about Unicef’s Stop Child Abuse Campaign posted before this contest is published will be accepted provided all the contest requirements are done.
- Winners will be selected by lucky draw.
- You can also buy the T-Shirt directly at Unicef’s website.
UNICEF’s Stop Child Abuse Campaign is supported by Ministry of Women, Family & Community Development, Afdlin Shauki, Datin Paduka Marina Mahathir, Ruth Liew , other celebrities, corporate sectors and NGO’s.